How Can I Recover My Hacked Yahoo Account With the Help Of Yahoo Professionals
Yahoo is one of the biggest email services in all around the globe where we live in today. The yahoo email accounts do get hacked by malicious persons if they are not secured properly. If your Yahoo email account is hacked then you might not be able to access it, but there are some solutions to recover and secure it successfully. You can do it by recovery email ID or your phone number. Here in our blog we are providing the best solutions by which you can recover your hacked Yahoo account.
Recover your Hacked Email Account
Yahoo can be counted as one of the most authenticated email service provider. If you failed to resolve the problems then there is another way for you in the form of Yahoo technical support phone number where our qualified experts will assist you in resolving the problems. You can recover your account by a Desktop and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website of Yahoo on your PC’s web browser or open the Yahoo app on your phone.
- After that on Yahoo’s main page, press Sign in.
- Then, click on the link labeled signing in
- Enter the recovery email address or mobile phone number that is registered in your Yahoo email account.
- Now, you can simply input your Yahoo email ID here given that you are not sure about the information you have availed to Yahoo.
- You need to click on the continue button tab.
- After retrieving a verification code, choose yes. If you have entered your mobile phone number or choose ‘Yes’ then send me an account key.
- If you have used your recovery email, then do this:
- Go to your phone’s message application and open the message sent by Yahoo for a phone number. Review the code you see.
- Open the inbox of this email account and click on the email sent by Yahoo for a recovery email address. Review the code you find.
- If you have opted to enter your Yahoo email ID then input the missing numbers or letters from the listed recovery options. You can follow any of the above mentioned sub steps about a phone number and recovery email address.
- After that enter the 8-character verification code into the text box you see at the center of the page.
- Now click on the verify tab. If you happen to have several Yahoo email accounts that use the same phone number or recovery email then choose the one you wish to recover.
- You can reset your password immediately to avoid being hacked in the future. On the website page, click on Create a new password > enter a new password twice > press Continue > choose Looks good > press I will secure my account later.
How to Secure the Yahoo Email Account
- Login to the Yahoo mail account.
- Then click on your yahoo account name.
- On the drop-down menu which appears, click on Account Information.
- Now select the recent activity.
- On the top part of the page look for a list which shows all your account’s currently logged in locations. If your yahoo mail account has been hacked and the attacker is still signed in then you will be able to see their location on that list.
- Then log out of any unrecognized locations.
- After that proceed to the account security.
- Scroll down and select the two-step verification switch. This feature makes it difficult for hackers to access your yahoo mail account.
- In the pop-up window which appears, enter the phone number. You wish to use it in setting up the two-step verification feature.
- Now select the send SMS tab which prompt Yahoo to send you a text to your phone number.
So follow these steps or make a call on our Yahoo technical support helpline number to get remote access support instantly.
This is not official website of Yahoo and at any point we don’t claim to be associated with Yahoo in any way. We have not registered this domain name to prevent the owner of the trademark or service mark from reflecting the mark in a corresponding domain name. We have just used the name of Yahoo with the mere intention of helping customers who are facing issues while working at Yahoo email account. We have not utilized the brand name, logo, trademark to mislead any customer. We don’t have any intentions to disrupt or obstruct the business of Yahoo or any of its related brands.