Fix Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 19, Error 999, Account Locked Error
Fix Yahoo Mail Account Locked Error, Error 19 And Error 999
Occasionally, issues in Yahoo Mail can cause “Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 19” or “Error 999” to appear. These errors are usually temporary and will correct themselves within 30 minutes.
If the error continues, here are some common causes and suggestions for fixing “Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 999” or “Temporary Error 19.”
If you get a Temporary Error 19 or Error 999 message telling you your account is temporarily locked, sign out of all browsers and devices for at least 30 minutes, then try accessing your Yahoo again. Repeated attempts to access Yahoo while the account is locked can keep it locked for a longer time.
Why am I getting the Yahoo Mail Account Locked Technical Error?
Possible causes include:
- Unusually high activity from either your computer, mobile device, or IP address to specific Yahoo pages.
- Sharing an Internet connection with others.
- Spyware and/or viruses.
– These can potentially change your system settings and prevent you from accessing certain websites, like Yahoo.
- Your browser is not enabled to accept cookies from Yahoo.
- Using a third-party software program or application to access Yahoo.
How can I fix Yahoo mail Technical Error 19″ or “Temporary Error 999.”
- Try accessing Yahoo from another computer or a different Internet connection.
- Enable your browser to accept cookies.
– See our help article about setting your browser to accept cookies for more information.
- Access Yahoo! using a supported browser and operating system.
- Scan your system for spyware, malware, or other viruses.
– See our Safety Center’s related help article for more information.
- Make sure your Internet connection is not being used by others.
– For example, protect a home Wi-Fi connection with a password.
This is not official website of Yahoo and at any point we don’t claim to be associated with Yahoo in any way. We have not registered this domain name to prevent the owner of the trademark or service mark from reflecting the mark in a corresponding domain name. We have just used the name of Yahoo with the mere intention of helping customers who are facing issues while working at Yahoo email account. We have not utilized the brand name, logo, trademark to mislead any customer. We don’t have any intentions to disrupt or obstruct the business of Yahoo or any of its related brands.